Using the Air-Pot® isn’t just a choice of container – it is a decision to revolutionise the whole way that you grow. Compared to normal plant containers the Air-Pot® is not cheap, but the massive benefits gained from the superior plants that the Air-Pot system produces, far outweigh the initial investment.
- Air-Pot® grown plants are healthy plants and healthy plants sell quicker and for higher prices.
- Air-Pot® grown plants grow faster leading to faster turnover of stock, faster turnover of cash, and bigger profits.
- Air-Pot® grown plants are more resistant to disease, so there are less losses, and there is less expenditure on fungicides and pesticides.
- Air-Pot® grown plants need repotting less frequently, meaning less labour costs.
- The Air-Pot system gives you more flexibility. Plants can stay in the Air-Pot® for an extra season rather than be sold off at a discounted price. Or you can pot up for a more valuable plant next season.
- Air-Pot® grown plants establish better when planted out, so there are no losses to replace and happy customers return to order more.
So its not a question of “how can I afford to use the Air-Pot system?” but “how can I afford not to?”
“We are always promoting the Air-Pot system due to the fabulous roots it creates. We are quite innovative and use it to give us a competitive edge”
Robert Wilkins – Ruskins Trees